Sights in Bolzano
The ideal location of Hotel Hanny means the most important sights of Bolzano and the historic old town can be easily reached on foot. Bicycles are also provided to our guests, enabling you to explore the city via an extensive and well-developed cycle path network.
Other must sees:
- Museion: the museum for modern and contemporary art, easily reached by foot or bicycle.
- Archaeology museum: here rests Ötzi, the world-famous glacier mummy of Similaun. Can be easily reached on foot or bicycle.
- Piazza Walther: the "good Stube" of the state capital with gothic cathedral. The famous Christmas market takes place here every year.
- Castel Roncolo, Castel Mareccio and the Rafenstein castle ruins are close to the hotel. Castel Firmiano with the Mountain Museum of Reinhold Messner, the most famous mountaineer of all times at the opposite side of the basin.
- The picturesque corners, squares and alleys of the old town with its monuments and churches are fertile terrain for explorers and lovers of photography.
Please contact us for more tips and information.